Sunday, January 30, 2011

Children in need...

I was recently asked if there were any items the children need over there so I said I would put a list on here.

They need toiletries such as toothpaste and toothbrushes as well as hair brushes.
They also could use school supplies such as paper, pencils, pens, crayons and flash cards.
Small toys are appreciated and clothes such as underwear and t-shirts were suggested. I was told they really like shirts that represent other places like Mickey Mouse or a US flag :)

I don't really have any new information. I am continuing to research and learn as much as I can before I leave.
Thank you again for all your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I am assigned to to the same orphanage in Nepal and am due for my trip later in July. This is my 1st time traveling on my own and volunteering. Just wondering if you could share some of your experience there. Please do drop me an email at umasivaguru@gmail.com. Am really very excited and look forward to hearing from you :)

    ReplyDelete